|Jimmie Johnson has the look of a winner this week.|
Hollywood Casino 400
Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 11:31 am (PT)
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Qualified Practice 2 Practice 3
1. Brad Keselowski 10/1 1st 1st 1st 2nd
2011 winner with 12.5 career average finish; hasn't looked as good in practice all season.
2. Matt Kenseth 7/1 3rd 11th 2nd 4th
Two-time winner and in the most desperate of situations in Chase; almost has to win.
3. Joey Logano 7/1 18th 14th 3rd 5th
He's in cruise control championship mode. He won this race last season and has nothing to lose.
4. Kevin Harvick 9/2 27th 4th 9th 18th
2013 winner and finished second in two of his past three starts; second last week at Charlotte.
5. Jimmie Johnson 8/1 7th 21st 12th 1st
Three-time winner, including May 9 race; fastest 10-consecutive lap average in final practice.
6. Denny Hamlin 10/1 14th 5th 8th 3rd
2012 winner; won Sept. 20 at Chicagoland, a 1.5-mile layout that is most similar to Kansas.
7. Martin Truex Jr. 8/1 6th 7th 6th 10th
His team appears to have gained a second wind on season; led race high 95 laps in May 9 race.
8. Kyle Busch 6/1 10th 3rd 16th 24th
Career-best third-place last fall; 21.4 average; won at 1.5-mile Kentucky layout July 11 .
9. Carl Edwards 10/1 9th 2nd 22nd 6th
10.8 average in 16 career starts; sixth or better in past four races on a 1.5-mile tracks.
10. Kurt Busch 8/1 8th 9th 16th 16th
Career-best runner-up in 2013; 10th or better in past five 1.5-mile tracks, led 37 laps at Chicago.
Note: This is the ninth race of the season on a 1.5-mile layout and third of five in the Chase.
Odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas Super Book.
Micah Roberts, a former Las Vegas sports book director, has been setting NASCAR odds since 1994. Follow him on twitter @MicahRoberts7