|Does the Camaro have another Daytona plate win in store? Last Chevy win was Daytona 500/|
2018 COKE ZERO SUGAR 400
DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
SATURDAY, JULY 7, 2018 - 7:16 PM ET
RATING DRIVER ODDS PRAC 1 QUALIFIED
1. Joey Logano 10/1 4th 11th
2. Brad Keselowski 13/2 3rd 3rd
3. Ricky Stenhoues Jr. 15/1 26th 6th
4. Ryan Blaney 10/1 5th 12th
5. Denny Hamlin 10/1 15th 17th
6. Kurt Busch 12/1 6th 23rd
7. Kevin Harvick 10/1 7th 5th
8. Clint Bowyer 12/1 1st 9th
9. Ryan Newman 40/1 25th 7th
10. Jimmie Johnson 25/1 24th 4th
11. Kyle Busch 12/1 19th 15th
12. Chase Elliott 10/1 10th 1st
13. Paul Menard 30/1 11th 30th
14. Bubba Wallace 50/1 14th 22nd
15. Aric Almirola 30/1 2nd 26th
Note: The the second and final practice scheduled was canceled, but these first-practice speeds mean little to the overall equation. The start position means very little as well. It's plate racing. The driver rating coming into the practice holds more weight. Ford's are still the elite in plate races as the first seven top-speeds showed in first practice, for whatever that's worth. Enjoy!
Opening odds courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.
Micah Roberts, a former Las Vegas sports book director, has been setting auto racing odds in Las Vegas since 1994.