Kobalt Tools 500K
Phoenix International Raceway
Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 12:19 pm (PDT)
1. Carl Edwards 20/1 1st 1st 1st 1st
Career average finish of 12.8 in 12 starts with a best of fourth-place three times.
2. Jeff Gordon 15/1 18th 22nd 2nd 3rd
2007 winner; average finish of 10.4 in 23 starts. Best average speed during happy hour.
3. Kevin Harvick 12/1 9th 29th 10th 5th
Swept both 2006 races; finished 13th in spring. Using third-place Martinsville chassis.
4. Denny Hamlin 9/2 27th 17th 14th 4th
Third-place finisher in four Phoenix races; using winning Richmond chassis from September.
5. Jimmie Johnson 7/2 12th 21st 17th 7th
Four-time winner; using chassis that won this race last season and New Hampshire in June.
6. Kurt Busch 15/1 7th 3rd 3rd 34th
2005 winner; 13.5 average finish in 15 starts. Using winning Atlanta chassis from March.
7. Matt Kenseth 25/1 16th 15th 4th 24th
2002 winner finished sixth in the spring; using car that led 26 laps to finish seventh at Kansas.
8. Greg Biffle 20/1 26th 4th 9th 10th
Two-time runner-up, last top five finish in spring of 2009. Using winning chassis from Kansas.
9. Kyle Busch 4/1 4th 7th 20th 32nd
2005 winner, his only Phoenix top five in 11 starts. Using runner-up Charlotte car from October.
10. Dale Earnhardt Jr 60/1 22nd 31st 7th 2nd
Two-time winner; great practices using fourth-place New Hampshire chassis from September.