Sunday, June 6, 2010

Joey Logano and Kevin Harvick Transcript In The Aftermath of Logano Getting Punted

compiled by Jeff Gluck
sbnation.com


Joey Logano (to TNT's Ralph Sheheen):
"It's disappointing. We had a top-five run going. ... For us, that was going to be awesome and I was pretty pumped up about it.
"Racing the 29, and he let me go in the middle of the straightaway and decided to dump me in the next turn. I don't know what his deal is with me.
"It's probably not his fault. His wife wears the firesuit in the family and tells him what to do, so it's probably not his fault.
"It is what it is. It's just ridiculous. I don't know what I've ever done to piss him off, but he is apparently stupid.
"He needs to know how I feel, and nobody lets me go up and talk to the guy. You get out of the car, you want to talk to the guy and see what's going on. And there's 6,000 crew members around him that you can't go up and talk to him.
"I don't know how you're supposed to settle something when you can't even talk to the guy. But there's no talking to him anyway."

Kevin Harvick (to Speed's Bob Dillner):
"That's just racing. I got in there and thought I held a straight line, and he wound up coming down. Hate that it happened and we'll just go on and keep at it. ... You can't talk to him. He's 20."

No comments: