|Who is is it going to be on Sunday?|
Ford EcoBoost 400
Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 12:15 pm (PT)
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Qualified Practice 2 Practice 3
1. Joey Logano 8/1 12th 2nd 5th 1st
Eighth place in 2013, 20th-place average finish; won two of past three on 1.5-mile tracks.
2. Kevin Harvick 7/2 7th 13th 2nd 26th
2014 winner and track best 7.6 average finish; using runner-up Charlotte chassis this week.
3. Brad Keselowski 8/1 2nd 8th 24th 31st
Career-best third-place last season; best 10-consecutive lap average during practice 2.
4. Carl Edwards 15/1 1st 7th 3rd 4th
Two-time winner -- the last in 2010, 9.1 average finish; won on 1.5-mile track at Charlotte.
5. Kyle Busch 6/1 16th 3rd 9th 17th
Career-best fourth-place in 2012, 23.2 average finish in 10 starts. Vegas proud, Bring title home!
6. Denny Hamlin 15/1 13th 1st 12th 13th
Two-time winner, 10.8 average finish in 10 starts. Won on 1.5-mile track at Chicago and All-Star Race.
7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. 20/1 4th 9th 20th 3rd
Career-best third-place in 2013, 20.3 average finish in 15 starts; good average speed in practice.
8. Jimmie Johnson 7/1 5th 12th 7th 21st
One of four tracks in series he's never won on -- two-time runner-up; four wins on 1.5s in 2015.
9. Jeff Gordon 10/1 30th 5th 15th 9th
2012 winner, 10.6 average; started all 16 Homestead races. Best 10-consecutive lap average in practice 3.
10. Kasey Kahne 30/1 6th 18th 10th 2nd
Career-best fourth in 2006; sneaky fast on long runs. Might offer best value on the board this week.
Note: This is the 11th race of the season on a 1.5-mile track.
Odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas Super Book.
Micah Roberts, a former Las Vegas sports book director, has been setting NASCAR odds since 1994. Follow him on twitter @MicahRoberts7