Micah Roberts Top 10 Driver Ratings
Michigan International Speedway
Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 10:16 am (PDT)
Rating Driver Odds Practice 1 Qualifying Practice 2 Practice 3
1. Greg Biffle 15/1 5th 6th 1st 5th
Two-time Michigan winner with a career 12.8 average finish; using Chicago chassis.
2. Kevin Harvick 15/1 3rd 8th 15th 4th
Using runner-up chassis from Fontana and Indy; no top-fives at Michigan since 2003.
3. Jimmie Johnson 4/1 6th 2nd 7th 1st
Using chassis that led 92 laps at Chicago; 0-17 all-time at Michigan, finished sixth in June.
4. Jeff Burton 15/1 1st 11th 4th 6th
Consistent fast average speeds in final practices; using chassis that finished eighth at Pocono.
5. Kurt Busch 8/1 11th 13th 5th 8th
Two-time Michigan, the last coming in 2007. Using a brand new chassis this week.
6. Carl Edwards 15/1 4th 24th 9th 11th
Two-time Michigan winner holds the all-time track record with a 6.6 average finish.
7. Tony Stewart 12/1 9th 4th 13th 10th
Won 2000 Michigan race and has a 12.1 average finish. Using fifth-place Michigan car from June.
8. Kasey Kahne 15/1 22nd 1st 3rd 13th
Won 2006 Michigan race; has a 15.1 average finish that includes six top-five finishes in 13 starts.
9. Juan Pablo Montoya 20/1 2nd 5th 11th 9th
Had his best Michigan practices ever using same car from June. Won 2000 Michigan CART race.
10. Jeff Gordon 10/1 20th 36th 16th 3rd
Two-time Michigan winner with 18 top-fives in 25 starts; runner-up in both 2009 races.
Note: The June 13 Michigan race was won by Denny Hamlin, followed by Kahne, Ku.Busch, Gordon and Stewart.
Odds courtesy of the Las Vegas Hilton Super Book.