|Nine-time Martinsville winner Jimmie Johnson didn't have the best practices, but race day should be different.|
Sunday, April 2, 2017 - 2:16 pm ET
RATED DRIVER ODDS PRAC 1 STARTS PRAC 2 PRAC 3
1. Kyle Busch (6/1) 2nd 10th 8th 2nd
Won this race last season and was fifth in past two fall races; 11 top-5s in 23 career starts.
2. Joey Logano (8/1) 8th 5th 4th 6th
2010 runner-up; 11th and ninth -place finishes last season; had 2015 fall race won, but got Kamikazied.
3. Denny Hamlin (6/1) 1st 12th 12th 13th
Five-time winner, the last coming in spring of 2015; 2nd-best 9.2 avg finish and 1,363 laps led.
4. Brad Keselowski (7/1) 13th 4th 1st 4th
Two-time runner-up, including last fall; finished fifth last spring. 13.8 avg finish in 14 starts.
5. Jimmie Johnson (6/1) 19th 17th 7th 19th
Nine-time winner, including last fall. 7.3 avg finish and 2,839 laps led most among active drivers.
6. Clint Bowyer (25/1) 6th 8th 11th 1st
2013 runner-up, 14.8 avg finish; he's finally got a good car and he loves racing on flat tracks.
7. Kevin Harvick (10/1) 12th 9th 21st 18th
2011 winner, but only two other top-5s in 31 starts. Didn't practice well, but will be competitive.
8. Ryan Newman (50/1) 4th 11th 2nd 5th
2012 winner among his eight top-5s in 30 starts, 14.3 avg finish; good average speeds in practice.
9. Martin Truex Jr (8/1) 9th 3rd 3rd 11th
Fifth-place twice, the last in 2012; 20.5 avg finish 22 starts. Has speed, but not much past success.
10. Kyle Larson (12/1) 3rd 1st 6th 14th
Third-place in this race last year; on a run of finishing 1st or 2nd at past four race tracks.
11. Ryan Blaney (100/1) 7th 7th 13th 8th
Finished 19th in both 2016 races; fastest 10-consecutive lap avg during final practice.
12. A.J. Allmendinger (30/1) 21st 30th 5th 17th
Two-time runner-up, including this race last season; one of his better tracks in Cup series.
Opening odds courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.
Micah Roberts, a former Las Vegas sports book director, has been setting auto racing odds in Las Vegas since 1994.