Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Indy 500 Odds to Win From The Las Vegas Hilton Super Book

The Indianapolis 500 may not be what we all remember it to be, but it's still a tradition that many of will still find engaging on race day whether we follow the series or not. Memories of my Memorial day weekend have always been linked to my Grandfather and Father, and just being together on those days -- more so than any other I can remember. For me, it's just something I do just to keep the fond memories alive.

The Indy 500 is an institution and if I know I'm going to watch it, I might as well bet on it too. There is only about six drivers that have a real capable chance at winning. Will Power is an interesting early look at 10 to 1 even though his two wins on the season came on street circuits. It likely will come down to Scott Dixon and Helio Castro-Neves. It would also be nice if Danica Patrick could live up to anything in 2010. Between her NASCAR Nationwide series run and five races into the IRL season, she has led zero laps, and hasn't been a factor at any juncture. Might 15 to 1 be enough to force a bet on her?


INDIANAPOLIS 500
INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
SPEEDWAY, INDIANA
SUNDAY, MAY 30, 20010

SCOTT DIXON 3

RYAN BRISCOE 4
HELIO CASTRONEVES 4
DARIO FRANCHITTI 9-2
WILL POWER 12

TONY KANAAN 10
MARCO ANDRETTI 15
DANICA PATRICK 15
DAN WHELDON 25
HIDEKI MUTOH 40
RAPHAEL MATOS 40
TAKUMA SATO 60
RYAN HUNTER-REAY 40
VITOR MEIRA 30
JUSTIN WILSON 100
MIKE CONWAY 100
ALEX TAGLIANI 60
PAUL TRACY 50
ED CARPENTER 50
FIELD 30

No comments: