Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Austin Dillon could be live dog at 25/1 to win Sprint Unlimited

Austin Dillon is 25/1 to win Sprint Unlimited.
Austin Dillon, No. 3 Dow Chevrolet SS

Race Notes and Quotes


This Week’s Dow Chevrolet at Daytona International Speedway …Austin Dillon will pilot Chassis No. 440 in the Sprint Unlimited at Daytona International Speedway. This is the same Chevrolet SS that Dillon raced at Talladega Superspeedway in May 2015, finishing 15th after starting fifth, and in the 2014 Daytona 500, where Dillon finished ninth after starting from the pole position.

Dillon in the Sprint Unlimited … This will be Dillon’s second Sprint Unlimited start. He finished 17th in last year’s edition of the race.

Dow Delivers Solutions at the Intersection of Science and Markets …Working closely with their customers, Dow delivers products and solutions that create value and competitive advantage while positively impacting the world we live in. Collectively, their efforts have lasting results, creating higher performance for their customers and reshaping the world around us to build a better future for everyone.

AUSTIN DILLON QUOTES:

What are your thoughts heading into your second Sprint Unlimited?

“My team and I are ready for the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season to start. We’re heading into the Sprint Unlimited with the mindset that we’re going to win. It’s a really cool race with a lot of prestige and I enjoyed last year’s event. It’s a fan’s race. It’s a race that’s fun for the fans to watch and fun for the drivers to race in.”

Is superspeedway racing your favorite?
“Speedway racing is interesting, for sure, but I don’t think I would categorize it as my favorite. It’s intense. It’s very mentally intense. I think the thing that makes speedway racing not my favorite is that there are elements that are not in your control as a driver. You’re running so close to the edge for so long and any little move by someone else can ruin your day. That feeling of not being in control is not necessarily my favorite. I enjoy speedway racing but I think personally, I prefer racing at mile-and-a-half tracks where you have more control of your destiny.”

- Richard Childress Racing

No comments: