Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Charlotte Betting Preview: 2017 Coca-Cola 600

Will Truex keep his roll going at 1.5-mile tracks?
LAS VEGAS -- I used to have more wagers on Sunday's during Memorial Day weekend than any pro football Sunday. It was a gear-head paradise for people like me with the Formula-1 race on the streets of Monaco followed by the Indy 500 and then NASCAR's longest race of the season with the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. A triple-header like no other.

I still watch all three races with excitement, but I only follow the NASCAR Cup Series with attention to detail on everything going on in the series to the point I feel comfortable wagering my hard-earned money. For F-1 and the Indy cars, I'll still have a few small wagers, but it's just because I'll be up watching both of them and I want a driver or two to bet on.

Plus, breakfast with an F-1 race at Monaco is awesome television with the most amazing race cars in the world and they turn this beach side community into the place everyone wants to be, including me -- someday hopefully. I don't watch too many Formula-1 races, but I always watch Monaco because of the colors, the homes on the hillsides, the boats lined up in the harbor, the tunnel and the dressed up beautiful people everywhere. The prestige is what sets it apart from anything else. The race has been run since 1929 and it's considered one of the triple crowns of motor sports. One of the others in that group is the Indianapolis 500 and the green flag on it drops a few hours after the checkered flag waves in Monaco.

Read More Here......Top-5 Charlotte Prediction on VegasInsider.com

No comments: