|Can anyone slow Brad Keselowski down?|
Keselowski is coming off consecutive victories at Richmond and the Chase for the Sprint Cup opener last week at Chicagoland. He swept the Cup and Nationwide races at New Hampshire in July.
The Team Penske driver has five poles this season and leads the series with five victories.
Jamie McMurray, a non-Chase driver, was second. Chase drivers took the next seven spots. Kevin Harvick was third, followed by Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Jimmie Johnson, Joey Logano, Carl Edwards and Ryan Newman.
New Hampshire Qualifying Facts
* Brad Keselowski won the Coors Light Pole Award for the 18th Annual SYLVANIA 300 with a lap of 27.090 seconds, 140.598 mph (a new track record). Previous track record was held by Kyle Busch (138.130 mph, 7/13/2014).
* This is his eighth pole in 189 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.
* This is his fifth pole and 22nd top-10 start in 2014.
* This is his third pole in 11 races at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
* Jamie McMurray (second) posted his 11th top-10 start of 2014 and his fifth in 24 races at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
* Kevin Harvick (third) posted his 11th top-10 start at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. It is his 19th in 28 races this season.
* Kyle Larson (10th) was the fastest qualifying rookie.
* This is the 19th new track Qualifying record in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2014.
* This is the eighth track Qualifying record for Ford in 2014.
* This is the fourth track Qualifying record for Brad Keselowski in 2014 - Phoenix, Dover, Kentucky and New Hampshire.