Thursday, October 8, 2020

Jimmie Johnson quotes for 2020 Bank of America ROVAL 400

Jimmie Johnson is 16-to-1 to win Sunday at Roval.
Driver Jimmie Johnson on his road-course outlook:

“I really look forward to these road-course events and applaud NASCAR for incorporating more into the schedule. We have run strong at them, so my outlook is high for this weekend. Charlotte Motor Speedway has been a great place to me over the years and racing there for the final time will be bittersweet. We have nothing to lose so I’m going for it.”

Johnson on Alex Bowman being tapped for the No. 48 Ally Chevrolet in 2021:
“I’ve had a mind-blowing experience in that No. 48 over the last 19 years. She is in good hands, and I know Alex and Greg (Ives) will have continued success for years to come. I’m excited for them and can’t wait to see what they can do.”

No comments: