|Kyle Busch has swept the last two weekends of races. Lookout NASCAR, Kyle is getting hot.|
Duck Commander 500 Final Results
Kyle Busch won the Duck Commander 500 Sprint Cup Series race at Texas Motor Speedway for his 2nd win of the season, 2nd win at Texas and 36th career win. He led 34 of 334 laps. Busch also won the XFINITY Series race on Friday night. It is the 9th time he has swept both races at a track during the same weekend.
* Earnhardt, Jr. finished second, followed by Logano, Johnson, Elliott, Truex, Jr., Edwards, Kahne, Busch, and Harvick.
* Pole winner, Edwards led 124 laps but had to pit under green with a loose wheel, lost a lap, and couldn't get back to the front before the end of the race.
* Truex, Jr. led 141 laps, the most of any driver, but did not pit under the last caution and lost the lead to Busch with 32 laps to go.
* There was a large wreck late in the race when Johnson got into the back of #3-Dillon, who was on old tires, and sent him into a spin. 13 cars received some damage in the incident.
* The start of the race was delayed by nearly 2 hours after light rain hit the track.
* There were 17 lead changes among 8 drivers and 7 cautions for 41 yellow flag laps.
* The average speed was 138.355 mph.
Texas Fast Facts
* Kyle Busch won the 20th Annual Duck Commander 500, his 36th victory in 397 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.
* This is his second victory and sixth top-10 finish in 2016.
* This is his second victory and 11th top-10 finish in 21 races at Texas Motor Speedway.
* Dale Earnhardt Jr. (second) posted his 17th top-10 finish in 28 races at Texas Motor Speedway. It is his fourth top-10 finish in 2016.
* Joey Logano (third) posted his sixth top-10 finish in 16 races at Texas Motor Speedway.
* Chase Elliott (fifth) was the highest finishing rookie.
* Kyle Busch leads the point standings by 6 points over Jimmie Johnson.