|Carl Edwards has performed well at Daytona over career|
Team: No. 99 Fastenal Ford Fusion
Crew Chief: Jimmy Fennig
Primary Chassis: RK- 797
Backup Chassis: RK-870
Edwards at Daytona
* 2014 will mark Edwards’ 10th Daytona 500
* Edwards has 18 Sprint Cup starts at Daytona International Speedway with an average finish of 18.2
* Edwards has yet to capture a win, finishing in the top five four times
Chassis RK-797 was last run in Talladega in 2013, finishing 17th
* 2014 will mark Fastenal’s sixth year with Roush Fenway Racing and third year in the Sprint Cup Series.
* Edwards earned Fastenal its first victory in 2010 at Road America in the NNS.
* Make sure to follow @FastenalRacing for updates on Carl Edwards and the No. 99 team.
Edwards on the Daytona 500:
“We’ve got a really fast race car which is great. The guys worked really hard on our Fastenal Ford and we have increased our speed a lot since testing. I’m really excited about the race. Now we just have to make it through the Duels without tearing it up. I learned a lot in the Sprint Unlimited so hopefully we can get our first Daytona 500 victory together, me and Jimmy Fennig. That would be a lot of fun.”
- Roush Fenway Racing