|Kevin Harvick is using winning Phoenix chassis from 2012 (Getty)|
In years past, a driver's chassis history has been one of the key components in handicapping Sprint Cup races. However, with the new Gen-6 template, we'll have to wait and see if past chassis success is still a useful handicapping tool.
The most interesting driver to watch this week will be Kevin Harvick at 12-to-1 odds because he's using the same chassis that won at Phoenix last fall.
Greg Biffle (No. 16 3M / NOVEC Ford)
· Five top fives, seven top 10s
· Average finish of 13.7
· Average Running Position of 14.9, 11th-best
· Driver Rating of 92.4, 10th-best
· 276 Fastest Laps Run, fourth-most
· 687 Green Flag Passes, sixth-most
· Average Green-Flag Speed of 124.664 mph, 10th-fastest
Biffle's chassis choice: The No. 16 3M Novec Ford Fusion team will bring Primary Chassis RK-844, which will make its debut this weekend at Phoenix. The backup Chassis RK-807 first hit the track in 2012 at Martinsville, earning a 13th-place finish.
Read More Here.......More Chassis Selections