Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Micah Roberts NASCAR Notes, Top Daytona 500 Qualifier Bet

Even with the new car last season, it was still Hendrick Motorsports showing lots of speed in the single lap qualifying. Alex Bowman is one of those HMS guys and he's going for his sixth straight front row. The pole pays 10-to-1 odds. And give me William Byron as well at 12-to-1 odds.

"Going for my sixth front row start at the Daytona 500 is something that is on my mind for sure,' Bowman said. "We have a lot of really smart teammates back at the shop building fast race cars and I owe all my speed and starts to them. I have had a lot of great starts at the (Daytona) 500, so this year the goal is to have a great finish at a superspeedway and kick off the season with a big win."

Make the popcorn, pop open a cold soft drink, and let's enjoy the sounds of Daytona. Hell, I'm putting a steak on the grill. Why not? It's NASCAR at Daytona, Qualifying.


No comments: