Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Weekly NASCAR ratings to take hiatus during football season

Football season takes priority during NASCAR season.
Hey Folks,

I just wanted to apologize for not having updated ratings following practices like you've been accustomed to all these years and I thought I'd offer an explanation, at least. First off, football season has buried my time for college and pro football. It's a ton of work I have to do each week to get the proper ratings on each team. Second, I don't get paid any more to do the ratings. I update my ratings after each practice, but to put it in a forum like this takes much more time. And right now time is something I don't have extra of. I'll keep posting press releases as they come and offer a few opinions, but the weekend post-race stuff is done until Daytona. Apologies to those who have used it for the weekly approach, but I have to roll where my money is and how I'm getting paid.

Your friend,

Micah Roberts

No comments: